- Q:I am entering the correct address in the Address page but when I go to verify that address the app tells me it doesn’t exist. What is going on?
- A:HOME R8R uses the Google Maps API. What this means is there is an external program controlling the maps part of the app. If you are experiencing this issue constantly, first make sure you are connected to the internet as maps needs data to find the address you entered. If you are still experiencing this same problem after ensuring a stable internet connection you can try and restart your device, there is a known issue with the Maps app that will cause your phone to not recognise it properly. This can be fixed with a quick restart of your device. If you are still experiencing problems with the maps after trying these fixes please contact HOME R8R from our contact page.
- Q:My pictures are not showing up in the saved properties section once i have saved a property. What is going on?
- A:Unfortunately due to restrictions in keeping this app compatible with as many devices as possible, cameras that take pictures in 4K resolution will not correctly store the images. To fix this just make sure when taking pictures you set the camera settings to take pictures at 1080p or less. You will not notice a quality drop in the pictures on your phone but it will ensure your pictures are compatible with the app.
- Q:I am finding old pictures on my phone from properties I have deleted. Why is this?
- A:Unfortunately not all phones are made equal and it can sometimes cause issues with the system that searches for and deletes the images when you delete a property. If you find that there are a large number of images being left over from deleted properties please contact our support staff with your phone brand, model and if possible what version of the operating system it is running. Until we can accomodate all phones we regret to say your best option is to manually delete any unwanted images. Later updates to the app may resolve this problem if we can get enough information from people having issues.
- Q:The app has crashed and I am not sure why. What can I do?
- A:If you know what you were doing at the time, please send an error report after the crash occurs so our development team can make sure it doesn’t happen again. Making sure you have a quality product is our priority, unfortunately sometimes bugs slip through the fly swatter and we need your help by letting us know when they happen! Error reports are a built in function of mobile devices and it should prompt you to send one in when the crash occurs, if this is not the case please contact our support staff through our contact page.
- Q:My question is not answered here. How can I find out more?
- A:If you question is not answered here and you cannot find an answer in the quide please feel free to contact our support staff on the contact page. We will do our best to make sure your problem is resolved.
Download us on